Many Reasons Why You Need To Invest In Gold or Silver
The following list started off at 20 reasons why, but quickly grew to 45. By the time I finished this article it grew to 50 reasons why you need to invest in gold or silver. There many events happening in the world right now, making it difficult to know where to pin the tail on the donkey. In most instances it boils down to a few things, first off “follow the money”, second “divide and control”, and finally “report quarter truths, half truths, anything but the truth”.
What all this leads to is, as renowned expert Jim Rickards calls “The Avalanche Theory” as any one or a combination of these events will cause a total failure in the global markets. “Which events?” I hear you ask, this part nobody knows for sure, however, I will list my top 7 reasons at the end and hopefully convince you why you must invest in gold or silver. Keep an open mind, perhaps you have heard some of these stories in the news, but couldn’t join the dots as to why and how this may affect you. So relax, enjoy a cuppa and read on…
50 Shades of Why You Need To Invest In Gold or Silver
- The Ukraine / Russia stand off
- Economic sanctions on Russia, which has backfired on EU countries more
- On going trouble in Libya
- Greece’s unpayable debt
- 1 trillion Euro’s being printed by the European Central Bank (ECB) in the latest round of QE
- Russia & China just signed a $400Bn Gas pipeline deal trading in their own currency, by-passing the world reserve currency (the US dollar)
- Deepening crisis in Syria / Iraq with ISIS
- China, Russia, India buying tonnes of gold and silver – a great reason to invest in gold or silver
- Brazil, Russia, India, China & South Africa (BRICS nation) created their own version of the US infuenced IMF
- China is the largest net importer of Saudi oil, which may well signal the end of the ‘petro-dollar’
- Billionaire investor George Soro’s sold his shares in JP Morgan, Bank Of America & Citigroup investing in gold mining / tech shares
- HSBC bank buys $876 Million silver bullion bars from Poland
- US Federal Reserve not allowing a full audit on its gold. Leading to suggestions its been loaned out, stolen or sold off
- World reserve FIAT currency life span is on average 35 to 40 years – the US dollar is 43 years old
- Germany, Holland, Venezuela repatriating its own gold reserves from foriegn vaults. This is a message in itself – another reason to invest in gold or silver
- China telling its people to buy Silver (as a cheaper alternative to gold)
- US debt now running at $70 trillion, according to some experts this figure may well be higher. US debt to GDP ratio 411%
- In 2016, 2.2 million baby boomers will reach pensionable age of 70.5 years in the US. With an average of $50k in their pension pots this will be a huge draw down on the stock market
- European nation in debt crisis – Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Italy, Greece and France all over 100% debt to GDP
- Ever increasing snooping laws creating a Police state, just like Germany did under Hitler
- Currency devalution is simply passing inflation onto other nations, hence the Palm Springs uprising where the locals could not afford daily staples ( Even more reasons to invest in Gold or silver )
- UK debt now running at $6 trillion, this includes public sector pensions, state pensions and the bank bailouts. This equates to 240% debt to GDP
- NO real growth in any of the western economies, despite mainstream reports
- Cheaper oil prices hurting other oil exporters, such as USA, Russia, Iran, Canada
- Countries trading in local currencies or commodities, signalling a loss of faith and real shift from the world reserve currency the US Dollar
- Russia dumped $26 Billion or 20% of its US Treasury Bond (US debt) in March 2014, bought by chocolate maker Belgium. Signalling a loss of confidence in the US
- Companies buying back their own shares to keep the stockmarket prices artificially high, allowing senior management teams to receive large bonuses
- World wide housing bubble
- Deepening racial tensions between black Americans and white Police officers. These protest cost millions to police
- G20 signed a “Bail-In” bank law allowing banks to steal your cash should they fail
- Cyprus stole, oops ‘Bailed-In’ users savings from personal bank accounts to save the ailing banks and issued shares in their near bankrupt banks instead
- Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) dubious bank depositors guarantee scheme. The FSCS has £306 million in cash holdings to cover roughly 30 million personal bank accounts, this equates to £10 per account should the banks collapse, just like RBS, HBOS, Lloyds-TSB in 2008
- Introduction of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies to by-pass the central banks control and manipulation of the economy. Crypto currency can be a good, alternative investment alongside to invest in gold or silver
- Market price manipulation of the financial and commodities sector, i.e., Libor, Gold, etc
- 500 year power swing from East to West, now heading back East. As gold and silver head back East this is a fantastic opportunity to invest in gold or silver
- 7 year economic cycle – previous crashes 2008, 2001, 1994, 1987 going back to the great depression when the big crash occurred in 1931. According to the Jewish calendar the next semitah is due 15th Sep 2015. The semitah has coincided with stock market crashes
- Poland, Hungary, France, Bulgaria, Argentina ‘repartriated’ personal pension funds to ‘shore-up’ their failing economies
- On cue for the 100 year currency war, 1914 Weimar Republic (Germany), 1814 Napoleon, 1714 South Sea Bubble, 1619 Tulip Mania
- Over 50% of the working population are employed by the Government as oppose the private sector. This means more debt has to be created to pay for Government employees. This includes national, regional, local government, schools, tax collectors, Highway maintenance, Environmental Agencies, Prisons, Police, Fire, Health, Intelligence and the Military services
- Stock markets are on steriods – artificially high as pre-2008 levels, yet no real growth in GDP terms
- Silver & Gold set to rise in price, even more reason to invest in gold or silver
- Your Government backed by Central Banks created this mess, do you honestly think they will look after you when the ‘proverbial hits the turbine blades’ ?
- Fiat currency (Dollars, Pounds, Euros) is fictious cash created out of thin air, is only legal tender because your Government said so
- Chinese Renminbi Currency Clearing Houses now open in London, Toronto, Frankfurt, Geneva, Singapore and many more, signalling the demise of the current US world reserve currency
- No fiat currency has ever lasted, they have all Failed. Another reason to invest in gold or silver
- Greece’s newly elected Syriza party want to renegotiate their debt. Although they would like to stay in the EU, should this debt remain there may well be a Greek Exit (Grexit). Should the Syriza party successfully renegotiate their debt other EU members such as Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Italy and France would also like the same deal
- Quantative Easing (QE) does not work, aka currency devalution leading to an outright currency war, where its a race to the bottom. When QE is stopped, it creates deflation as there is less currency to go round. Are we not experiencing a deflation right now in early 2015?
- Finally… “Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws!” Mayer Amschel Rothschild
7 Reasons Why You Need To Invest In Gold or Silver
Reason One: Europe holds the key to the escalation of the currency wars. If the EU do not allow Greece to renegotiate their debt, they will have no option other than to default on their ‘austerity’ package, exit the Euro and start printing Drachma’s. The domino affect or the avalanche theory will be for other indebted EU countries to follow suit. Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Italy and France will watch with bated breath and quite possibly follow the Greek odyssey.
Reason Two: The EU are about to start (April 2015) a new round of Quantitative Easing (QE). QE is another name for currency devalution. 60Bn Euros per month for the next 18 months equates to just over 1 Trillion Euros created out of thin air. You see, you just can’t print Gold or Silver. This devalution makes EU exports cheaper, and imports more expensive. The countries which import to Europe will also need to devalue or QE in order to compete and maintain their own economies. This QE is a race to the bottom which will lead to a currency crash and the end of the world reserve currency the US dollar.
Reason Three: This leads me nicely to my next submission. The US dollar is in demise, the facts above speak clearly for themshelves. Russia is dumping its holdings of US Treasury Bonds, causing ripples in the financial markets, allowing the US to induce some type of incident (divide and control), gain international support (tell half truths) to place sanctions and embargoes on Russia.
Reason Four: The US dollar has been the world reserve currency without being backed by the gold standard. No Fiat currency has ever stood the test of time and they all have one thing in common, they have all crashed and burned. On Aug 15th 1971, Richard Nixon removed the gold standard and the printing presses went into over drive. Another incredible reason to invest in gold or silver.
Reason Five: Many countries are by-passing the dollar and trading in local currency or commodities. China are now the largest net importer of Saudi oil, where oil barrels are priced in US dollars. This may well lead to the end of the ‘Petro-Dollar’ and start to be priced in the Chinese Yuan. Surely signalling another loss of faith in the US dollar, its economy and its overseas policies.
Reason Six: The creation of the BRICS and their alternative to the US influenced IMF. Many countries repatriating their gold away from the vaults of London and New York a safety measure to stop prying eyes with sinister minds. China, Russia, and India invest in gold and silver at a unprecedented levels. Gold and silver has been the true money for centuries and as this precious metal heads back East, the economic power will also head East.
Reason Seven: Remember in my opening gambit, I said “follow the money”? Well Gold and Silver is the true money of the universe, invest in gold or silver as this has been in circulation for thousands of years. Whilst we can’t stop whats happening in the world, together we can wake people up as to what is really going on.
If you enjoyed reading this, share this blog with others and profit by a simple invest in gold or silver.
Til Next Time – HD
P.S. As I was writing this I scribbled down 47 more reasons why you should invest in gold or silver
P.P.P.S. For US Readers Consider my Regal Asset Review